· By Rotorua Ziplines
7 Epic Ziplines around the World
As the world opens up again from a 2 year hiatus, we bet you're thinking of new ways to explore the world… well, why not take to the skies on your next adventure? On a zip line!
Ziplining is one of those adventure activities that has every single guest blown away, mainly because most ziplines are situated in some of the most beautiful places on Earth. Mountain tops, old-growth forests, volcanos, ancient ruins, and rivers are all seemingly at your fingertips as you send it down the line.
If you’re looking for an adrenaline rush, this might be the perfect activity for you! So, to get you excited for your next adventure and perhaps inspire your inner traveller, here are Rotorua Ziplines top 7 epic ziplines in the world.
1. San Vigilio di Marebbe, Kronplatz, ItalyZipline through the snowy Alpine peaks of the Italian Dolomites. This zipline adventure in San Vigilio di Marebbe takes you through a circuit of 10 different zip lines for over 3200 meters in length.
2. Grand Canyon, USAThe Zip Line at Grand Canyon West features over 3,000 feet of actual zip line, across which you can race at speeds of nearly 40 miles per hour—all of which of course is taking place over 1,000 feet above an actual canyon!
3. The KapoHokine, HawaiiZiplining might be one of the best ways to see all of the nature Hawaii has to offer, from a birds eye view! The Kapohokine Offers views of the Umauma falls and zips 160′ above 14 other falls.
4. Bovec Zipline, SloveniaEuropes biggest zipline happens to be hiding in one of it's lesser known areas! With 10 ziplines and a total of 4km, Bovec Ziplines boasts breath-taking panoramic views of the valley and the nearby mountains.
5. Rotorua Ziplines, New Zealand
Soar above waterfalls on a total of 4 ziplines, one swing bridge, interact within the Ōkere Falls forest on a series of boardwalks, sip on ancient teas and become a part of our reforestation mission. Rotorua Ziplines is the newest and best adventure activity in Rotorua.
6. Gumbalimba Park, Honduras
A pirate cave, exotic monkeys and birds, ziplining through the jungle canopy... Get ready for a unique Caribbean adventure in Gumbalimba Park.
7. ZipTrek Whistler, CanadaZiptreks Whistler location hosts 5 distinct zipline tours & 11 individual ziplines, as well as a Canopy Walk. Also home to the longest zipline in all of Canada and the USA!
For more info on ziplining in NZ & Rotoruas newest must-do adventure, talk to us today and lets get you soaring through the natives!